Monday 27 October 2014

Newbies to Watch: Fiona Dixon


NAME/NICKNAME: Fiona Dixon or Fi

AGE: 21

WHAT GOT YOU INTO CAMMING?: I was looking into it on my own when I found out my friend, Rosie Tyler, had been thinking of doing it as well. Once we talked about it we decided to do it together. The idea appealed to be much like stripping had always appealed to me, except this was better. 

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CAMMING?: since June 2014

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR CAMMROOM VIBE?: Mostly goofy, with geeky conversation, and a sprinkle of sexy.

FAVOURITE THING TO DO ON CAM?: I enjoy awkward dancing and trying to pole dance

HOBBIES?: i read, play LOL, and am a major tv show/movie buff. do pinterest and tumblr count as a hobby?

LIFE MOTTO?: be the person your dog thinks you are

ANY LAST WORDS?: Dixon, as in Daryl Dixon from the walking dead! 

WHERE TO FIND HER:

No comments:

Post a Comment