Sunday 26 October 2014

A Dedication to the Supporters of Sexual Artists'

I feel like every camgirl who runs a blog will eventually make a post of this same nature at one point or another in her blogging lifetime.

There have always been negative postings on twitter, tumblr, the ACF forums, etc regarding camming since the day I joined the cam world. These posts' usually referring to: "slow" times on cam, members not talking/tipping, less room traffic, etc. While I tend to not post about it publicly, I would be lying if I said that these things do not affect me, as well. Just like every other camgirl, I have my slow periods, I have times where it's like pulling teeth to get anybody in my room to talk (sometimes myself included), and there are months where I wonder if I will even make rent.

But despite all of that, there are always members and people of twitter/tumblr who are there to support us. Speaking on behalf of myself and other cam ladies, I am beyond grateful to these people.

So you can only tip me 50 tokens every time you get paid? Fuck it man, that's $2.50 I didn't have before!

Camgirls are like artists'...sexual artists. Sex and art will forever be human necessities. Without art, there is nothing. Without sex, there would be nobody.

In short, I appreciate everyone who finds a way to support our art form. Whether it be re-tweeting, reblogging, tipping, sending "gifts" and giftcards, etc.

-A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment