Thursday 23 October 2014

Newbies to Watch: Stassi W.


NAME/NICKNAME:  Stassi W. 

AGE:  22

WHAT GOT YOU INTO CAMMING?:   I was in between jobs and wanted to give something completely different a try. Being my own boss and deciding my own hours while making new friends has been amazing! I'm in love with my job.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CAMMING?:  About 3 months. I started on another site this summer and when I switched over to MFC I never looked back :P

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR CAMROOM VIBE (SEXY, GOOFY, ETC)?:  Very goofy but I love a good tease. As the night goes on we get progressively naughtier! I'm forever cracking jokes though!

FAVORITE THING TO DO ON CAM?:  Play new games and share my life and space with new people. Camming pushes me to switch things up and my life never gets stagnant. I love to learn what people's kinks are and to explore them every time I log on. 

HOBBIES?:  Tennis, flow yoga, makeup artistry, and cooking! I LOVE food (and wine). I'm also a documentary fiend. 

LIFE MOTTO?:  Do whatever the fuck makes you happy. That's all that matters. 

ANY LAST WORDS?:   Thank you Aloha Cupcake for inviting me to do this! I can't wait to see where camming takes me since it's been such a ride already.

PLACES TO FIND HER:

No comments:

Post a Comment