Sunday 26 October 2014

Newbies to Watch: b0nes

 NAME/NICKNAME: b0nes
AGE: 21

WHAT GOT YOU INTO CAMMING?: Honestly, I had been seeing a few girls on tumblr and noticed they were extremely beautiful in photos, but kind of riskay. I eventually did my research and found out majority of them were cam models. I didn’t join to make money, but I wanted to see if I was “pretty” enough to be similar to them as lame as that sounds. The cam girls I follow are super inspirational. 

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CAMMING?:  I started camming in January of this year.

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR CAMROOM VIBE?: My cam room in my opinion is extremely chill and funny. We don’t really talk about what’s going on in the world. We just like to have a good time.


FAVOURITE THING TO DO ON CAM?: My favorite thing to do on cam is play games with members because they are actually interacting. Even the ones who have just been sitting there usually and not talking. We get them to interact as well! 

HOBBIES?: I am extremely busy with school and my day job, so I don’t really have time for hobbies. My puppy Salem and I like to play, reading, drawing, exploring new places, and shopping. 

LIFE MOTTO?: Hm, I don’t really have a life motto.. I do live by “If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say it all”. 

ANY LAST WORDS?: <3


WHERE TO FIND HER:



No comments:

Post a Comment