Friday 14 November 2014

Inspiration Board

As someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of creativity with camming, my personal artwork, writing, blogging, etc. I'm always in need of inspiration. I usually have a folder on my desktop with what's inspiring me that day/week. This week, I'll share with you what's pushing my determination!


Natasha Lillipore is the definition of what an inspiration should be, in my eyes: ambitious, determined, creative, artistic, fashion savvy, the list goes forever on. 
This shot is from one of her most recent shoots.
(Source: her twitter)



Dita von Teese's new line of lingerie is way up there on my wishlist. The details and colours are to die for. I found the panties (here), but can't seem to find the rest. The garter belt is one that I want in particular. Help a girl out? 


Nick Jonas, my friends. How does this inspire me, you ask? It inspired me to make a new playlist for camming....that's something, right? Right. Sure.


This shot by photojennic on flickr of Yoshitomo Nara's desk has me going crazy with art envy.


I've been in a weird funk lately, but luckily tumblr is there to provide me with giggly images like this that speak to my soul. 


Casa Batllo by Stephanie Overton on Flickr. Amazing. Architecture is my weakness.


Source unknown....help me out? I'm in love with her.


Source unknown, but I came across this picture on tumblr this week on Veterans Day. Inspiring. Thought provoking.


Iris Grace is a 5-year old with autism, and crazy fantastic artistic talent. Her setup and outfit remind me of my current self. I'm on level with a 5 year old. Fashion wise, definitely not talent wise. She's got this covered. 


Wonder Woman preaching the truth, as usual.



This dagger is Turkish, dating around the 18th century. It's not unknown that many women carry weapons to protect themselves when walking around. If I ever got my hands on this, it would be in my purse for sure.



Charline Bataille is an artist hailing from Montreal. She recently shared pictures of her living space. I'd be happy to have her a roommate, if only for her interior decorating skills.


Veterans Day was earlier this week. This picture is from the British celebration. As soon as I saw this, I dropped what I was doing to start on a new painting (still unfinished). Breath taking. 

-A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment