Sunday 9 November 2014

Life Updates

Generally, I don't like to discuss the projects that I am working on because it seems to give them the kiss of death, and they rarely come to light once I have spoken of them. However, I want you guys to see why I have not been as involved camming-wise lately, in addition to have things to look forward to! Who knows, seeing this post in the flesh may serve as my motivational drive as I work through these adventures. 

Books!!!
As some of you may have seen on the Twitterverse, I've been lucky enough to be contacted about my book summary that I sent in to a publisher a while back. They have asked me to send in sample chapters for further review. Baby steps towards my ultimate goal of being published!

Magazine
Within the next few months, I'll be releasing issue 1 of my magazine. I do like to think of it more as a published blog. Dates are still unsure, but will keep you guys updated. 

Art Show:
This has been my major project of the past few months and it's slowly coming together. I'm curating my first art show, set to take place in Toronto this spring. I have finally found the perfect venue, now I just have to secure the location and dates. I'm beyond stoked for this to come to fruition. 

Camming
Yes, I have been a major slacker ever since I've arrived in Montreal. Though my "excuses" are legit, I do feel guilty for leaving you guys hanging. I'm finally getting settled, so hopefully this winter I can make an awesome comeback. In addition, I'm making special "ugly christmas sweaters" that I will be selling on MFC towards the end of November. 

Book Club
No, I have not abandoned my precious project, but having to move so last minute and then not having internet for the majority of October/beginning of November has put a bit of a damper on my plans. I will have this up and running soon, though! 

Other
I have plenty of other mini projects that I'm also working on: photoshoots, screenwriting, NaNoWriMo, and a top secret project that involves lots of traveling, art, and sexy cam girls. I'm weary to share further details on that last one just yet, so i'll save that for a later date. 

Hopefully I won't disappoint you guys….or myself, for that matter! Montreal has rejuvenated my creative spirit and I have been in artistic overdrive since I've arrived. Heres to hoping that leads me to something cool! Thank you guys for always being supportive! 

Until later friends,

-A.C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment