Saturday 8 November 2014

Moleskine Dump

Journalling is one of my favourite pastimes. My journals include collages, doodles, writings, newspaper clippings, magazine clippings, internet print-outs, bus tickets, movie tickets, candy wrappers, you name it and it's probably in one of my journals.

Pretty much anything that currently is of interest to me gets dumped inside.

My favourite brand of notebook to use for my is Moleskine. I typically use the softcover, though I do enjoy the hardcover ones when I can afford.

Anyways, I'll let the pictures do the talking.


I was particularly proud of that "Get buck" collage on the top right, at the time.


My first meeting with All Time Low. Jack said I was cute, and Alex winked at me. *cue fangirl noises*. But really tho. Hey guys. Holla.


Bottom left: that doodle will be on my actual hand one of these days. ~tattoo dreams~


All of these doodles in this pic are from 2012. Whoa. 

I'll probably be doing these frequently. 
ARTTT. 
*awkwardly exits the stage*



No comments:

Post a Comment