Friday 9 January 2015

Newbies to Watch: Sailor Neko



Name: Riley (SailorNeko)


Age: 24 years old

What got you into camming: I have always been into voyeurism and really felt like I could connect with new people with the same interests

How long have you been camming: I started at age 18, but after a year of camming, I took a hiatus. I just started camming again in July 2014 

How would you describe your cam room vibe: definitely silly & sexy 

Favorite thing to do on cam: drink, giggle, dance, and have good conversation

What are some of your hobbies: I play piano, I write poetry, I hula hoop(my favorite thing ever) 

What do you think makes you unique from other cam girls: I genuinely enjoy what I do. Even when I’m not on cam, I like to keep in touch with people. Just as I am a real person, I know that mfc members are real people. I respect those who respect me and I just really like to make each night a good one. 


How has camming affected your mentality and life: I’ve definitely gained a lot of self confidence. I understand the sex worker industry a lot better and I’ve actually found many new girl friends who I am very close with, as well as members. I feel accepted by this lifestyle and not ashamed of my life. 

Life motto: What goes around comes around, for sure. I am a true believer in karma. 


WHERE TO FIND HER:


No comments:

Post a Comment